Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tales of a Naughty Blogger, part 1

I admit it. I have been extremely lax in posting our summer funness. So now I'll have to do it in 2 parts.
In July we went to Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana to visit some of Travis's extended family and had a fabulous time! First, we went to Montana where his Aunt Linda and Uncle Butch invited the other Aunts, Uncles and Cousins over for a Sunday afternoon cookout.









Then we went down to Buffalo, Wyoming to see his Grandpa Chabo. The girls had a fun time snuggling together in the queen guest bed at his house, then it was up into the Big Horn Mountains to the cabin for some serious fishin





We also too long naps, took sink baths, snuggled, and saw some wildlife. (That's a moose.)





We basked in the beauty around us and played on the shore.





And generally, just had a fantastic time.





Thanks, Grandpa, for letting us stay with you! We had a great time at the cabin!


Then, we came back home and the good times rolled.





Alice and Penny started teething, we got a dog, and Sophia and Holly went to soccer camp.





And now that all of my children are literally crying for my attention I'll let that be the end of part 1. More to come!

2 comments:

melissa said...

What a fun summer! Umm. . . you have FIVE girls!! I knew that, but it didn't sink in until I saw them all with their cute grandpa. I don't think anyone is wondering why you haven't blogged lately. And how nice of Penny and Alice to look so completely different so that everyone can tell them apart. Much obliged, ladies.

Heather McKeon said...

Love the diva pose Lucy is rocking in the kiddy pool. Hilarious! Now I am jealous of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana and I want to come and play with you. I will just go and tell Mark to give me some money cause I'm outta here. (if only...)