Monday, March 8, 2010

Holly enters a Yevgeny Plushenko look-a-like contest

Ok, she didn't really. But she could. She would totally win. She cut her hair and now looks unfortunately like a certain spoiled Russian male figure skater. I am devistated. I let Holly have some safety scissors to cut up a piece of paper and I stupidly went upstairs to fold clothes. When I came downstairs I found this.
If you hadn't noticed her hair use to be cut into an ADORABLE bob cut. Now....well, it's not. See for yourself.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Yikes!
We've all been there!

Unknown said...

lol. That is quite a bit of hair, but she is still WAY cuter than Yevgeny and at least her sides are still longer thanks goodness. hehehe!

Heather McKeon said...

She is definitely related to me cutting her own hair, but it looks way cuter than I expected. And bonus she doesn't look like she has on a crooked wig like I did when I cut my own hair as a kid.

Now all you have to look forward to is your girls throwing their mattresses out the 2nd story window and jumping down on them like we did! Good times, good times...

Em said...

Kids with scissor...fun!!!!! =0) I chopped my own bangs one time. They were about a 1/2 inch long by the time I was done. Holly actually did a darn good job, if I do say so myself. ha ha!! =0)