Friday, August 15, 2008

Movin' on up...

Well, we have officially moved out of our house in Greenville, NC and are temporarily homeless till Sept 1st, when we close on our house in Coshocton, Ohio. It has been an extremely busy and crazy few weeks. I'll post pictures of the inside of the house when we get some. Right now we're staying the weekend with family in the Raleigh area, then we're back to Ohio. Some friends at church are letting us crash with them till we can move into our new place. I can't wait!! It'll be nice to not be so transient anymore. (is that how you spell that? I guess so.) Anyway, I'll post more when I get a chance.

5 comments:

Sharlynn Sanders said...

Hey Laura I found your blog through Erik's! I am glad to see you blogging. Send me your email and I will invite you to view our blog.
Cute kids by the way!
Sharlynn Sanders
shar2floyd@netscape.net

Unknown said...

Laura,
You have joined the blogging world, it is fun, you will love it. You look great and super cute kids.

Being An Allred said...

I love your blog babe. I have also joined the world please come enjoy the cutest Allreds in Provo. I miss you tons. I hate that we keep missing each other. luv ya girl. Breaking Dawn is Awesome. Girls the kisses for me. Have you pick a "L" name yet?

Selfieprotection said...

Hey no one told me you had a blog. This is Lisa West by the way. I totally miss you, I am not good with keeping in touch I hpe you are doing well in your new place and I hear there is another little Chabo on the way, good luck with that. I hope to hear from you.

Em said...

We are so going to miss you here in gville!! I love your blog, especially the adorable pictures!! =0) We already miss your comments in GD and Relief Society!!! Keep up with this so we can stay in touch!!! =0) Love ya!